How engaged is your board in fundraising for your nonprofit?
In today's competitive environment, nonprofits with active fundraising boards are able to achieve the growth and stability they need to achieve their mission. Through this workshop participants will learn strategies to unlock the potential of their board as functioning fundraisers. Learn how to set high expectations for board members in their commitments to fundraising. Problem solve through common challenges that board will face in fundraising, and how to overcome them.
Topics Addressed: fundraising, revenue diversification, leadership, governance, communication
Level: Intermediate level course
Who should attend?
- Existing or new nonprofit board members.
- Executive directors/ experienced fundraising professional.
- CNM Members working toward a Nonprofit Leadership certificate.
Method of Facilitation: interactive lecture, group discussion
This work will amplify the impact of nonprofits by helping participants:
- Learn strategies to empower the board to become active fundraisers.
- Learn how to set high expectations with clear outcomes for board member fundraising.
- Discuss common challenges that board will face in fundraising, and how best practice solutions.
CNM is an approved provider for CFRE International Continuing Education Program. Full participation in the Empowering Your Board through Fundraising workshop is applicable for up to three (3.00) continuing education points in Category 1.B – Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.
Quotes from previous participants: "There was a wealth of knowledge and community to draw from. Invaluable resource."
"Very informative and motivating!"