Are you ready to create advanced workbooks and spice up your spreadsheets? Build on your foundational Microsoft Office Excel knowledge and take your skills to the next level.
CNM and New Horizons Learning Centers have partnered to bring this high-level workshop to CNM. The course will explore some of the advanced features of Microsoft Excel 2010. Included course objectives are: customizing the excel environment, creating advanced formulas, analyzing data by using functions and conditional formatting, organizing datasets and tables, visualizing data using charts and analyzing data by using PivotTables, slicers, and PivotCharts. This course provides a computer for each participant (no need to bring your own).
Topics Addressed: Microsoft Excel 2010, technical skills
Level: intermediate (must have prior Excel experience)
Who should attend?
- Board members, volunteers, and nonprofit professionals at all levels with an intermediate-level knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Nonprofit professionals who use Excel regularly in their workplace.
- Nonprofit professionals who want to further develop their Microsoft Excel skills.
Method of Facilitation: hands on laptop practice, modeling new skills, discussion, Q&A
This work will amplify the impact of nonprofits by helping participants:
- Further developing participants’ technical skills that support elements of fundraising, event management, program management and financial management.
- Utilized Microsoft Excel for further data analysis and presentation.
- Work with peers to build relationships and share insights.
*Prerequisite: To be successful in this course, you should be familiar with using a PC laptop and using Windows on a computer (launch and close programs, navigate information stored on the computer, manage files and folders).
If you are interested in taking an Introduction to Excel or a Basic Excel course, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information on a CNM membership discount at New Horizons Learning Center.