Annual giving campaigns are key in building donor loyalty, and creating financial security for your nonprofit. This workshop illustrates the importance of an annual giving campaign to a nonprofit’s budgeting, planning, and long-term financial security. In this workshop you will learn tools and best practices to maximize your organization’s annual giving campaign and sustain, retain, and engage donors.
Topics Addressed: fundraising, revenue diversification, communication, donor relations
Level: intermediate (not for fundraising beginners)
Who should attend?
- Professionals with minimum of one-two years of development experience.
- Organizations that have the basics of a development plan in place.
- CNM Members working toward a Revenue Development
Method of Facilitation: lecture, group discussion
This work will amplify the impact of nonprofits by helping participants:
- Learn best practices for creating an annual campaign.
- Analyze their current and future donor capacity.
- Develop a comprehensive giving campaign for their organization.
CNM is an approved provider for CFRE International Continuing Education Program. Annual Campaigns: Long Term Financial Securityis applicable for up to three (3.00)continuing education points in Category 1.B – Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.
Quotes from previous participants: "Susan is super friendly and knows this subject well. The workshop was well planned out and Susan gave tangible ideas and ways to implement an annual campaign. I learned a lot to take back with me."
"This is the best workshop I have ever attended at CNM."
"Good concrete ideas, energetic, enthusiastic speaker"