Maitane Tidwell, President of Inclusive Communications, LLC
Maitane Zuloaga Tidwell
Inclusive Communications, LLC
Maitane is originally from Mexico, and has lived and worked in Mexico, Canada and the United States. Maitane has successfully marketed everything from nonprofit organizations to designer clothes, gourmet food, metal products, international study abroad programs, cable channels, national conferences, music industry services and banking products across a wide range of multicultural markets. Fluent in English, Spanish and French, Maitane specializes in multicultural markets.
Maitane received her MBA from the University of Montana in Missoula, MT. She received her bachelor degree in International Business from Monterrey TEC University in Monterrey, Mexico, and has a second degree in French from the University of Quebec in Montreal, Canada.
While working at SunTrust Bank in Nashville, Maitane successfully headed the Hispanic Marketing initiative and marketed the Private Client Services and Commercial Banking Divisions of the bank.
Because of her background in international business and ample experience in import/export, international trade, logistics and cross-cultural marketing, Maitane enjoys teaching at Belmont University as an adjunct professor of Global Marketing and International Business.
Maitane has served on the board of directors or on advisory boards of the following organizations:
- Conexion Americas a non-profit organization that promotes the integration of Hispanic families into the community
- Cheekwood Botanical Garden and Museum of Art
- Minority Chambers and Advocacy Organizations Group of the Nashville Chamber of Commerce.
- Hispanic Outreach Committee of the American Red Cross of Nashville
- Nashville Metro Transit Steering Committee
- SunTrust Bank Diversity Committee
- Nashville Area Hispanic Chamber of Commerce