Position Title: Pregnancy Services Manager
Position Type: Regular, Full Time
Reports To: Practice Manager
Mission: Hope Clinic for Women is a faith-based, safe and confidential place for anyone dealing with life choices regarding past, present and future pregnancies. We provide education, counsel and medical care for anyone regardless of age, race or religion.
Vision: Hope Clinic for Women is a Christ centered ministry existing to honor the sanctity of all human life as exemplified by:
- Teenagers and single adults choosing abstinence until marriage;
- Women and men choosing life for their child in the midst of a pregnancy;
- People experiencing God’s grace and forgiveness after an abortion;
- The transformation of hearts and lives by discovering the purpose and potential God intended for all His children.
General Day to Day Management of Pregnancy Bridge Program
Overseeing the flow of 600-1,000 incoming pregnant clients from the moment of their initial call through their entire experience with the pregnancy program which can last up to one year after the baby is born.
· Supervise Pregnancy Services Coordinator (full-time role)
· Supervise social work college students
· Supervise volunteer pregnancy program team captains and other related volunteers
Incoming Contact from pregnant clients:
· Responsible for overseeing tracking incoming calls to be analyzed monthly to ensure quality of care and successful transition to onsite visits.
o Responsible for maintaining a strong understanding of why clients call, why they do or do not book appointments, referrals and other points of entrance to the program, in order to identify how to retain clients and help them meet goals for success
· Responsible for training interns, staff and volunteers who answer the phones; answering questions and providing feedback; partnering with the Counseling/Prevention Manager with interns.
o Responsible for a portion of the intern/volunteer training
o Responsible for creating and overseeing volunteer call schedule
· Answer phone calls/texts as needed in times of high call/text volume
· Responsible for providing limited back-up front desk coverage as needed along with other program managers
Initial Pregnancy Visits:
· Provide oversight for the initial 1-3 visits for a pregnant client PT/options visit, PT follow up/Ultrasound visit and any other follow up visits preceding Bridge Intake (usually at start of 2nd trimester)
o Coordinate staffing, management and success of interns, staff and volunteers ensuring strong outcomes, quality of care and patient satisfaction.
o Ensure proper paperwork, pre/post surveys completed, tabulated and analyzed monthly.
· Implement process improvement for the PT visit to ensure efficient staff coverage and utilization and maximize appointment slot times during seasons of high volume
Bridge Program (program includes free mentoring, counseling, education classes in exchange for material assistance):
· Supervise staff responsible for Bridge intake (interns, counselors)
· Complete intakes as needed
· Responsible for ensuring positive test pregnant clients are given Bridge intakes (assign followup calls on a weekly basis to social work interns)
· Ensure pregnant clients activated in Bridge Program within 30 days of intake and assigned a mentor or a counselor
· Manage capacity issues with existing pregnant clients and those referred by other agencies
· Train and supervise all mentors (volunteers)
· Oversee tracking of all clients/mentors and proper tracking of visits, outcomes and client satisfaction.
· Trains interns for Bridge counseling in partnership with Counseling/Prevention Manager
· Counsel clients as needed
· Create a class/course schedule annually and partnership with Outreach Manager and outside partnership to provide adequate teacher coverage.
· Onboard class/group instructors; oversee content, client outcomes and satisfaction.
· Back up for day to day management of classes/groups when coordinator not available
· Substitute teach classes as needed
Volunteer Selection, Training and Scheduling
· Ensure program staff and volunteers providing quality services in the most effective and efficient manner possible;
· Interview prospective volunteers and determine appropriateness of program service area(s);
· Responsible for the oversight of the training, retaining, reviewing, and celebrating all client-related volunteers (in small groups as often as possible);
· Ensure volunteer policies are followed and revise as needed.
· Maintain partnerships with Thrift Smart and Soles for Souls and other potential partners
· Supervise Pregnancy Coordinator to ensure overall maintenance of the Clothing Room
· Take clients to shop as needed when staff/volunteers/interns not available.
Case Management and Analytics
- Overarching Case Management - a solid understanding of all pregnant clients, what they need, what services they are getting and any gaps, needs for future;
- Responsible for oversight of capturing, all clinical data and ensuring its accuracy (strong knowledge of EMR needed);ensure that all Pregnancy and Bridge visits are entered in EHR in a timely and accurate manner
- Responsible for identifying and reporting trends and/ or gaps in services to the Practice Manager;
- Oversee the identification of clients willing to share their stories and collection and recording monthly testimonials (written, photos, newsletter, special pieces, events, interviews) of from clients in the program.
- Follow-up on leads for community partnerships and collaborations;
- Participate in community work groups (ACE Nashville; Alignment Nashville);
- Provide trainings or presentations (internally and externally) as assigned by Practice Manager;
- Assist with securing coverage for Community Health Fairs; attend as needed.
· Working with Practice Manager, writes Pregnancy strategic plan with rest of client program team input including quantifying goals for each pregnancy team member
· Works with Practice Manager to determine annual fiscal budget
· Work with Practice Manager on monthly management of budget (turning in invoices, reviewing expenses, order supplies as needed)
· Submits monthly report narrative to Practice Manager for the Client Committee Report
· Trains and supervises undergraduate and graduate social work interns and other undergraduate interns
This position is full-time and requires some evening and weekend hours for trainings. Pregnancy Manager will cover 1 closing (stay until 7:00pm on Tuesday or Thursday night and all clients have left the building) one night per week.
· Semi-monthly staff meetings with full staff
· Monthly Managers’ Meeting with CEO
· Weekly check in with Practice Manager
· Weekly meeting with Practice Manager and Program Managers
· Quarterly Staff Retreats
· Attend main fundraising events for Hope Clinic (March and December)
· MSW; Clinical licensure preferred
· 2-5 years Management experience
· Project Management experience
Hope Clinic for Women provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Hope Clinic for Women complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Hope Clinic for Women expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.