The Next Door provides a continuum of evidence-based services for women and their families impacted by addiction, mental illness, trauma and/or incarceration with
Christ-centered compassionate care.
To provide direct evidence-based clinical services for women who have a substance use disorder and/or mental health diagnosis. This includes functioning as an individual, group, and/or family therapist when as assigned in residential or outpatient services. The clinician in this role will provide counseling sessions, complete assessments, and/or assist in completing any other documentation when needed or as assigned in any level of care provided by TND.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties include the following:
Education and Experience: Master’s degree in social work, counseling, or related field is required. License preferred in Mental Health, Social Work or Marriage and Family. Minimum of 2 years experience working with target population is preferred. Knowledge of and experience utilizing best practices in addiction treatment preferred.Other Requirements:
- Facilitate psychotherapy and psychoeducational groups in residential and/or outpatient programming as assigned.
- Provide individual counseling sessions as needed.
- Complete assigned documentation including but not limited to:
- Group/Individual Notes
- Treatment Plans
- Discharge Summaries
- Provide trauma-informed individual, group, family, and crisis counseling.
- Attend and participate in weekly treatment team meetings.
- Assist Clinical team in managing clients’ crises as needed.
- Participate in weekly on-call rotation as assigned.
- Ensure timely and professional documentation in accordance with TND, Inc. policy, the ACA code of ethics and as determined by grants, TDMHSAS licensure, CARF and other requirements.
- Ensure that TND, Inc. policies and procedures are followed at all times.
- Participate in trainings, regional meetings, staff retreats or other events required by The Next Door, Inc.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
· Valid driver’s license.· Personal automobile insurance.· This is an “essential staff” position (refer to weather policy) All Employees will adhere to the following professional standards:· Honor the agency mission: The mission of The Next Door is to live out our faithby providing a continuum of evidence-based services for women and theirfamilies impacted by addiction, mental illness, trauma and/or incarceration.· Consistently treat residents and co-workers with the utmost respect.· Keep ALL information regarding staff, residents, diagnosis, group information, etc.confidential at all times.· Work as a necessary part of the team effort.· Model ethical and professional behavior at all times.· Participate in ongoing meetings and trainings as required by the leadership of The Next Door.· Be creative and assist leadership with ideas for improving the overall quality of the services and environment for the residents of The Next Door.· Encourage core values of The Next Door, Inc. at all times.