Renewal House is seeking a full-time Project Director to oversee the roll out, implementation, and evaluation of the agency’s five year federal SAMHSA grant. This position will oversee all project staff at Renewal House and collaborate with community partners to ensure coordination of services and integration of care. With the project evaluators, this position will coordinate all evaluation activities and is responsible for ensuring all grant outcomes and goals are achieved.
The ideal candidate will have strong verbal and written communication skills and an ability to effectively manage multiple projects and staff members. If you are looking for a rewarding and challenging opportunity, this may be a good fit for you!
About Renewal House
Renewal House is a comprehensive addiction recovery community for women in recovery and their children, which includes family residential services for pregnant and parenting women and licensed intensive outpatient and recovery support services for women. Renewal House is committed to providing high-quality services to help families recover together. This fast-paced work environment offers an opportunity to have a real impact on families in our community. This position is funded under a five-year SAMHSA grant. The SAMHSA grant will increase the number of pregnant and postpartum women served and retained at Renewal House, in addition to providing more robust health and parenting services.
The Project Director, who reports to the Director of Programs, is responsible for the following:
- Ensure a smooth roll-out and implementation of the federal SAMHSA grant, which includes the Outreach & Engagement Initiative and the Family Health & Wellness Initiative.
- With the project evaluators, coordinate all evaluation activities and ensure all grant outcomes and goals are achieved.
- Collaborate with community partners to ensure coordinator of services and integration of care.
- Utilize data to make adjustments to the project as necessary
- Write and submit project reports for submission to SAMHSA in collaboration with the evaluators.
- Attend all grant meetings, including coordination of and leading partner and internal meetings about grant progress.
- Supervise grant staff.
We’re seeking candidates who are highly organized, are results oriented, and have strong communication skills. Candidates should have:
- A Master's degree in social work or related field
- Ability to effectively use technology to enter and obtain data
- Prior experience with program management and evaluation
- At least three (3) years of supervisory experience
- Candidates with a strong knowledge of substance use disorders, co-occurring mental health disorders, and trauma.
- Experience working with SQL and an electronic health record.
- Experience with quantitative and qualitative research.
- LCSW or LPC-MHSP