Renewal House is seeking a full-time Community Engagement Coordinator to lead the agency’s community engagement efforts to increase community awareness of Renewal House and create opportunities for client employment at corporate partners. This includes but is not limited to, working with the Development & Marketing Team on: creating and implementing a community engagement plan; identifying and cultivating relationships with corporations and community organizations; developing and maintaining meaningful partnerships; conducting group presentations and tours; and supporting agency development efforts in the community.
The ideal candidate will have a proven ability to develop and maintain high-quality organizational and corporate partnerships. The candidate will be committed to working in a fast-paced environment to ensure goals are met. If you are looking for a rewarding and challenging opportunity, apply to become a member of the Renewal House team!
About Renewal House
Renewal House is a comprehensive addiction recovery community for women and their children, which includes family residential services for pregnant and parenting women and licensed intensive outpatient and recovery support services for women. Renewal House is committed to providing high-quality services to help families recover together. This fast-paced work environment offers an opportunity to have a real impact on children and families in our community. This position is funded under a private grant from a corporate partner.
The Community Engagement Coordinator, who reports to the Director of Development & Marketing, is responsible for the following:
- Identifying and cultivating partnerships with corporations and community organizations.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with corporations, businesses, and organizations that lead to meaningful partnerships and opportunities for client employment.
- Planning and conducting group presentations and tours for various sized audiences.
- Participating in community fairs and other engagement opportunities.
- Creating and implementing a community engagement calendar which meets established goals.
- Providing ongoing support to the Development & Marketing Team through assistance with events and activities.
Renewal House is seeking candidates who have:
- Skills and knowledge normally associated with a Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Prior experience in corporate or organizational engagement efforts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to tailor messages to the characteristics and needs of the audience.
- A proven track record of meeting goals and outcomes.
- Deep knowledge of and experience with corporations and organizations in the Nashville community.
- Prior experience making public and group presentations to a variety of audiences.