Mercy Community Healthcare is looking for an energetic, self-motivated individual to work in our Christian environment as a Front Desk Associate greeting patients and making a difference in the lives of those we serve in our community.
Summary: This position is responsible for for checking in patients, scheduling appointments, answering telephones, verifying insurance and receiving guests, donors, volunteers, medical vendors and deliveries, in the reception area and direct them appropriately into the clinic.
Essential Functions: The front office receptionist is responsible for:
- Greeting patients
- Collecting appropriate information and data
- Verifying insurance coverage including but not limited to: copay/deductible payments
- Collecting appropriate payments
- Scheduling appointments
- Answering phones
- Education - High School Diploma or GED required. Associate's degree in office administration preferred.
- Experience - 2-3 years in a high volume office doing data entry required. Medical office management preferred. Demonstrated ability to use MS Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Functional Competencies: Organizational skills, prioritization, communication, teamwork, time management, initiative, reliable and dependable, conflict resolution, customer service and interpersonal skills
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.https://mercytn.efficientapply.com/jobs/279264-109861.html