The New Beginnings Center Program Director
job description below is an outline of the responsibilities of the role. These are subject to change as organizational needs change.
· The director of programs has an externally facing role managing relationships in the community with a heavy emphasis on team management and development, and establishing standards of performance across all programs.
· Run day-to-day operations pertaining to all programs
· Responsible for maintaining the integrity of all TNBC programs, meeting strategic plan goals and objectives and achieving meaningful outcomes.
· Reports directly to President/CEO
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Seek and cultivate partnerships with other non-profit organizations, corporations, institutions, etc. to strengthen TNBC’s impact.
- Manages all staff, coaching staff, and student interns, to ensure expectations are communicated and results are meet
- Manages all staff onboarding paperwork
- Manages/Implements new hire training
- Hires all satellite coaches
- Ensures all coaches who have access to personal client information are HIPAA certified and adhere to HIPAA policy.
- Manages inventory of all satellite equipment and helps transport equipment to new locations.
- Regularly observes and evaluates coaching staff
- Organizes volunteers for New Beginnings classes, Health Fairs, student intern projects, and other events throughout the year.
- Develop volunteer recruitment and retention plans
- Keep record of all incoming applications
- Notify referral partners of all upcoming class start dates
- Network with other appropriate organizations & companies via email, in-person, and mailed recruiting packets, to increase program applications
- Process all applications, ensure appropriate paperwork is submitted for each client, and organize files in accordance with HIPAA policy.
- Prepares all class group data sheets in preparation for classes
- Receives and tracks all sliding scale class payments
- Promotes and works New Beginnings events such as: Open Houses, Workshops, Fundraisers, Online Giving Days, Health Fairs, etc.
EVENTS & WORKSHOPS
- Organize one workshop per month for clients and Nashville community (nutritional, food prep, mindfulness, wellness, safety, trauma, stress management, decluttering, yoga, etc.)
- Communicate workshop marketing needs to head of marketing
- Track all RSVP’s prior and attendance numbers post-workshop
DATA RECORDING & DATA MANAGEMENT
- Accurately records and tracks all client data for duration of the program
- Collects data from satellite coaches monthly
- Keeps up-to-date record of numbers served at all locations YTD
- Schedules client follow-up throughout the year and collects data via email, phone, in-person surveys
Ideal candidates will be:
- Results driven
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with creative talents
- Highly Organized and detail oriented
- Able to multi-task efficiently
- Experienced in Staff Management
- Experience in Excel
- Experienced in Microsoft Office
- Undergraduate Degree Required