Restore’s Mission is to invite anyone desiring positive life change into a supportive small group centered on the transforming grace of Jesus Christ. We are looking for someone who intrinsically connects with our mission and vision to build healing communities around the world. This part-time (20-hours a week to start with growth potential) position is a unique blend of administrative responsibilities, and intrapersonal collaboration with each staff member. We are looking for someone to serve as the oil that helps the Restore machine run smoothly and more effectively. We are looking for someone eager to help, who takes initiative, is highly organized, and is passionate about being in the details.
Restore is a small staff where everyone holds a variety of responsibilities. We are looking for someone to provide much-needed support by performing necessary day-to-day functions to assist the full staff and keep the home office running smoothly. The Office Administrator will be responsible for:
Clerical and Technical Administration
· Basic bookkeeping, including processing receivables and expenses, in coordination with our accounting team. Collecting mail from office and PO Box.
· Overseeing our online store, including invoicing, shipping, and ordering stock for in house
· Support staff with basic IT needs, software upkeep, and basic information security in collaboration with our IT and IS support team
· Respond to requests for Change Coaching services and speaking engagements, scheduling on behalf of other staff as needed
· Helping to manage email, calendar, meeting requests, and contacts for general office needs
· Booking travel, hotels, flights, etc. for staff work trips as needed in collaboration with travel agents
· General hospitality for in office trainings, meetings, board of director meetings, etc.
· Willingness to assist other employees as necessary with data entry, hospitality, or any other responsibilities that have dual-responsibility potential
· Create social media content in alignment with the Director of Community Engagement
· Ordering of all office supplies, anticipating needs of organization based on calendar of events
· Light housekeeping for our headquarters (3 offices)
- Must be proficient in writing, typing, and editing
- Ability to troubleshoot basic IT needs related to iPhone and iPad
- Working knowledge of Excel, Dropbox, Gmail, iCal, and Adobe
- Basic graphic design ability is a bonus
- Morning availability is required on Monday through Thursday
- Computer provided by Restore
Please send resume and cover letter to: Heather Lefebvre, Director of Community Engagement
Deadline to apply is February 28th, 2019