Digital Strategy Intern
Tuesday, July 09, 2019
Hands On Nashville
Current Posting Expires:
Hands On Nashville’s (HON) Digital Strategy Intern (Intern) drives digital engagement by using analytics to help optimize and shape HON’s content across its digital communications platforms.
We build capacity for individuals and agencies to meet needs through volunteerism. Our programs connect volunteers to opportunities supporting 140-plus nonprofits, schools, and other civic organizations.
Our team members:
· care for each other, our city, and ourselves. We listen, learn, and act to effect change.
· thrive in dynamic, fast-paced environments, both independently and when working together.
· build collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders, with a commitment to inclusiveness, professionalism, and respect.
About the Role
· Monitors website, social media, and email newsletter engagement using analytics tools.
· Develops optimization strategies for HON’s content across channels in collaboration with the Community Relations Coordinator and the Director of Communication.
· Conducts research and delivers recommendations for process improvement.
· Represents HON to community partners and volunteers to build and maintain relationships.
· Able to carry out tasks independently.
· Energized by learning and problem solving.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an interest in analytics and digital communications platforms, including email marketing and social media.
· Criminal history background check clearance.
· Valid driver’s license and reliable access to a vehicle. Interns are reimbursed for work-related mileage.
· Ability to work occasional early mornings, evenings, or weekends.
- Volunteer Management