Transformation Nashville has a mission to engage, educate, and empower children and families living in poverty. We currently are looking for a manager of our EmpowerCredit program, a powerful alternative to payday loans.
- Organizing the EmpowerCredit program and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
- Creating and managing long-term goals.
- Developing a budget and operating plan for the program.
- Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Writing program funding proposals to guarantee uninterrupted delivery of services.
- Ensuring goals are met in areas including client success and satisfaction, safety, quality, and team member performance.
- implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Developing and maintaining a client database that includes all contacts, outcomes of initial meetings, decisions re: loans, loan paperwork, follow up communication, and outcome of loans.
- Seeking trainings and collaborations that support the program.
- Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Analyzing program risks.
- Lead finance classes as needed.
- Working on strategy with the marketing team.
Program Manager Requirements:
- A degree in social work, finance, business, or a related field.
- Proven experience in program management.
- Proven stakeholder management skills.
- Proven experience managing a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and social media.
- Willingness to complete at least two finance classes in first six months of employment.
- Reliable transportation.
- Ability to pass background and credit check.
- Sense of humor, agility, desire to serve, strong work ethic, strong communication skills, strong sense of professionalism.